Resins dosing machine mod. Mastik crankcase version
Dosing unit for semi-solide mastic
The MASTIK dosing machine is a versatile and compact machine with 2 transfer pumps from row material tanks, suitable for dosing semi-solide mastic, the drive is pneumatic with a pedal, it has a mechanical adjustment to change the quantity of the mixture delivered.
The possibility of setting the quantity of the mixture:
- Gives the certainty that the established weight remains unchanged until a new pre-setting.
- It allows to obtain a considerable saving of product avoiding mixture leftover at the end of work.
- It provides the operator with a fresh mixture that is easy to use, spread, drain, inject, ecc.
It’s very to easy stop the dosage unit application and it spends a very short time.
The dosage unit, also after some months of work, will be clean and besides it doesn’t need maintenance.
|Changeable ratio fixed from||min. 100 : 3 max. 100 : 100 p.p.|
|Air supply||4-8 bar|
|Dispensing capacity||from 7gr. to 130gr.|
- Pneumatic main board.
- Nr. 2 transfer pumps from row material tanks.
- Disposable static mixer.
- Dispensing gun with flexible hoses.
- Frequency timer.
- STOP UNIT DEVICE when one of the two components is finished.
- Resin heater.
- Stainless steel tanks.
- Heated hoses.
- Electric / Electronic